Sunday, August 26, 2012

This Week

 Ducks in the mist... We were feeding the ducks with cinammon toast on our back porch.
 You guys have Cherry Berry? We have Kiwi Berry. (And that's a bad shot of my hair... makes me look like I have sideburns!)
 Corin does math. We do mathletics at school, which is just sort of like a computerized math program where you get to create an avatar and buy stuff for it.
 Ruahini Club soccer.
 Another soccer shot...
 Aunt Bev's birthday, with sheep!
My cousins had a go-kart that was not quite normal.  
 I had to ride around and my other cousin tried to knock me into a mud puddle multiple times. 
Corin is riding on the back of the bike. I'm on the kart. It was fun.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like another great week of adventure! Frozen yogurt, birthday sheep, go-karts and motorbikes, what's next, hang gliding?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, everything looks wonderful, especially the two of you. Is it a malard duck? I think any duck would love cinnamon toast. I'll try it on the raccoons on here. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sideburns lol. We get to play ice cream truck!!!!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete