Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Awesome Esplanade Park!





(C) I met some new people at the Esplanade which is a park. At the Esplanade we did all sorts of things like playing in this wheel, called a hamster wheel I think. And the tree which was kind of hard to climb. Griffin did a good job. And the train went all the way around the park. It took about 15 minutes to go ALL the way around. One of my friends' name is Emily. She is the one in front of this wheel picture. And my other friend is Lizzie. She's the one in the back of the wheel picture. I ate this awesome ice cream: raspberry and vanilla. It was delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Griffin, it's me Dain! Hayden and I can't live without YOU! Oh, by the way, we just started school today. We really missed you!!!!! WWHHHAAAAAA :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffin here, what happened on the first day?I can't live without you guys either :( also who has what teacher.

    ReplyDelete