Monday, August 6, 2012

Jumbled Stuff (G)

We went to my great aunt and uncle's farm and I got to play some Play Station 2 which is fun since my mom won't let me get an x-box here! And when we first arrived there my second cousin and great uncle were missing at the farm... then they came back at dark and they had a baby lamb, just born 30 minutes ago: baby lamb.

I have to work on a project at school where I have to do a job, but I get paid class money to do it but it's hard. I have a job in my class as a lawyer. I have been in a sueing case and I got 7 dollars in class money of course! We won the case of sueing a person. One of my classmates was sueing another of my classmates because she didn't get her pay on the right day so she sued him and Mr. Bell was the judge. And I didn't actually have to put up that good of an argument because he agreed with me when I said a couple of things about the case. All the other kids in my class get a job and there is a bank that routinely gets robbed and it got stopped once by me but then the guy took off with the bank manager instead!

I'm still able to play soccer at lunch time which reminds me...the Ruahine club. It's a place where I get to play soccer but the bad thing is they don't usually practice with goalies here so it's kind of easy to score. If we didn't get a goal by the time the coach said so we had to do so many pushups...

After school once a week I get to go and get candy (well, they call it lollies here)! They have different types of candy here. My favorite is "zombie chews." Sour, sort of sweet, but mostly sour flavored. My second favorite is "wicked fizz" which is a type of chewing candy that you can get in a bar about 5 inches long for 20 cents. They don't have 5c here. Or 25 cents. And their 50 cent coin is common.








I met this Guy named Guy. He plays soccer and he's a year younger than me so I still beat him usually when we play soccer.

3 comments:

  1. this is Jack-

    How good is the food at your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack! To answer your question we don't actually have a cafeteria here. We just have "bring your own lunch and eat and play for an hour." How's it feel like so close to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that lamb is so cute i'm ready for school i wish i was in school right now!!!

    ReplyDelete