Friday, August 31, 2012

These Pictures are all on Friday

 Our front yard...


 This is one of the streets on the way to school



Our school--at the back
 Assembly (G: I played gee-tar)
Spot the Corin!
They only have "four minutes to save the world": senior jump jam. Jump jam is a dancing thing. We do jump jam every week in school. (C): I Have a Feeling is my favorite song. (G) Boom Boom Pow is my favorite. (They use a clean version of it.)
 This is our school grounds. Do you see the orange nets? That's where they're growing more grass.


That's my gee-tar case. (G)
This is my friend Daisy and me. We climbed my front yard tree.
Daisy and I made a bug habitat while my brother watched.
This is me at Wave Rave. Wave Rave is at the swimming pool and it has a giant slide. And you see the yellow bracelet on me? That makes sure that I can go on the hydroslide.
At Wave Rave they have entertainment. (G): They have people using fire sticks and flame eaters. (C):They had a lolly scramble. Lolly is what they call candy in New Zealand. The lolly scramble is where people throw candy in the pool and all sorts of kids come screaming in a while pile so they can get at all the candy.
They had globe riders which is where you get into a giant ball which they fill up with air and then you go around inside the ball.



3 comments:

  1. This is Jack. That's pretty interesting. Doesn't the candy get wet in the pool? Do you ride your bike to school? We had a hurricane in Kansas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack,
    Yes, the candy does get very wet and the wrapper starts coming off.

    I don't have a bike here, but we do have a scooter. And I do ride my scooter to school and back.

    How bad was the hurricane? How's school?
    Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment didn't make it onto the blog but was emailed:
    Sherry Turnbull has left a new comment on your post "These Pictures are all on Friday":

    Wave Rave looks awesome. Is it near where you live? I saw some of those big balls in Florida--did you go in one? Reminds me of a hamster!

    Answer from Griffin:
    Hi Mrs. Turnbull. It is close! No, I didn't go in one but they looked like they were fun. I will try and go in one another time but the line was packed! How's the library?

    ReplyDelete