Saturday, November 3, 2012

Marble Season

Here we have a new thing that we wouldn't do back in the states since we have a one hour lunch and we don't have to stay in the playground area... we do marble season! Where you bring your marbles to school and you roll marbles to hit other marbles. and if you hit other marbles then you get the marble. It goes like this: the catseyes (the smaller ones) go to get genies (the next step); genies can go to get a bulldog (the next step in size) or a titanic (the biggest one).

I've been playing at a loss... because everyone hits my marbles. It's really quite frustrating. But they've had years of practice!

I was working for people by setting out marbles and rolling marbles for them. Because they pay you to do it. They pay you in marbles. I did that before I got my own, and then I got a pack that came with a bulldog and some genies, and a whole bunch of catseyes. Then I got 2 titanics and 51 catseyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment