Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taupo

 Stormy Point Lookout
 Flat Hills... little lamb

Chicken butts...
Chicken in the Willow
Hm... I wonder if there are fishies? 
I think my feet are bigger than my stomach.
My "grandad and granny"! Just kidding... They're statues!
Waterfall at the Waiouru Army Museum (the tears of the remembrance wall)
Let's Blow this Popsicle Stand!

The Desert Road
Mount Ruapehu ... the volcano exploded and ashes went everywhere and made this "desert."

 In the New Zealand bush with Granny Sue.
staring into Lake Taupo. Taupo is a volcano that erupted and the sand is made out of ashes.[G] The romans could see the ash when Taupo exploded. [C] And I'm holding pumice... the only "floatable" rock in the world.

This is a very big piece of pumice.
Woah. That is Lake Taupo.

I just got my hair done, and I  got a fringe too!


1 comment:

  1. wow everything and everyone looks just great. i have never seen such a large pumice rock. i guess it is the right size for the guy who owns those big boots, have as much fun as you can!! do they celebrate halloween in new zealand? maybe you can introduce them (school-mates) to this pagan ritual as celebrated in the good usa. i will try to save you some candy. miss you so much. when you called I tried to call back, but all i could get was the operator.





    l

    ReplyDelete